Before evaluating the choice of any automation you want to install at your house or workplace, you should definitely consider three important factors:
- Automation should be adapted and sized to your needs and type of opening. (gate, door, garage, barrier).
- The product must be manufactured in full compliance with building regulations, the current safety standards, and today’s environmental rules.
- Know and define the type of the automation you wish to use.
- Give the choice of automation and installation of the equipment to the professionals, who do the best job and make you forget about the fact that you have installed an automation.
Operate your home automation applications simply and conveniently by radio remote control.Radio technology products allow you to have individual control of your home automation applications. You will be amazed what can be operated by radio technology and how much convenience you’ll gain without sacrificing safety or security.
- Remote control of swings, sliders, rolling shutters and the glass door.
- Remote control of the wellness and entertainment areas in your home.
- Remote control of the applications in the home and the entire outdoor area.